At Graniterra, have refined our business process through our 30 years experience in order provide you a hassle free and efficient turnaround.
This process will ensure that your project is executed in a quality and timely manner with our highly skilled technicians.
- You are welcome to come by anytime without an appointment and browse our huge stone selection. This will help you start the process by being inspired and seeing first hand what you like and what you don’t. If you prefer to have designer waiting, you may make an appointment and get the full attention you deserve. We will give you prices and the pros and cons of each stone to help you better find what’s right for you.
- If you have measurements or a layout, we can immediately give you a free estimate. We can also come to the project site and offer an estimate at no cost or commitment.
- Once you have chosen your stone and edge profile, we will schedule a visit with you and obtain digital measurements (digital templating), a highly accurate system. You will work with our template technician to ensure that we capture all the details that you desire. At this time we can pick up any sinks or faucets that are necessary to initiate fabrication. Our process is automated since we use CNC technology to fabricate our jobs. We cannot commence fabrication unless all cut-outs (sinks and cooktop openings for example) are determined and programmed into our machinery. If you have hired us to remove any existing countertops or disconnect any plumbing then we may choose to do this step at the time of template or right before installation. This is a determination that will be discussed with our production department before the template is scheduled.
- At this time, if you would like (we highly recommend it), we invite you to contribute to the layout of the slabs. This is your chance to choose your favorite parts of the slab.
- After this step, your slabs are ready for fabrication using the most advanced CNC stone cutting technology.
- Our production department will schedule installation at a convenient time to you.