What are the top kitchen trends 2016? Graniterra picks our favorite trends, many of which, we can help you add to your kitchen!
1. Maximum kitchen storage – Utilizing your precious cabinet space is big this year. Smart spaces make the most of your space and organize.
2. Mixed textures – whether it’s countertops or tile backsplashes, mixed materials are in! Try a textured backsplash for an easy kitchen update.
3. Hints of mid-century modern – you’ll see clean lines, flat front cabinets, and retro furniture accents in 2016 kitchens.
4. Penny tile backsplashes – a great way to add personality and texture, penny tile backsplashes are big in kitchens and penny tile is becoming popular in bathrooms too.
5. Neutral palette – neutrals have been popular for a while now, but gray and off-white cabinets are growing in popularity this year.
6. Black and white – this color combination is always classic, but it grains traction this year in kitchens with great contrasting elements.